s Ball is no longer a Toronto Argonaut. T

W tym dziale możesz bezpośrednio skontaktować się z administratorem forum. Zadać pytanie lub zasugerować zmiany.

s Ball is no longer a Toronto Argonaut. T

Postprzez lw789 » So, 9 gru 2017, 01:50

Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Patrik Elias reached 1,000 career points with a goal and two assists and the New Jersey Devils beat the Buffalo Sabres 4-1 on Tuesday night. Elias scored his 399th career goal in the first period and picked up assists Nos. 600 and 601, becoming the 82nd player in NHL history with at least 1,000 points. Jordin Tootoo, Travis Zajac and Mike Cammalleri also scored for the Devils, who won the last two games of a three-game homestand for their first back-to- back victories since Nov. 11 and 14. Cory Schneider made 20 saves in his NHL-leading 37th start of the season. Mikhail Grigorenko scored for the Sabres, who have lost five in a row and nine of their last 10 games. Jhonas Enroth surrendered three goals on 27 shots in the loss. Nick Easton Jersey . - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots. Shamar Stephen Jersey . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.c ... te-Jersey/. The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Everson Griffen Jersey . “Im not sure well get Melky Cabrera at all,” said Gibbons. The 29-year-old left fielder struggled all season with knee and hamstring problems. Cabrera was first on the disabled list from June 27-July 20 with tendinitis in his left knee.Marcus Ball is no longer a Toronto Argonaut. The 26-year-old linebacker was released by the club on Monday. The University of Memphis product has spent the last two seasons with the Argonauts where he was a part of the 2012 Grey Cup champion squad and returned interceptions for touchdowns in each season. Last November following the Argos loss to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the East final, there was some sspeculation that Ball would seek to sign with an NFL team, something he referred to as a "dream.dddddddddddd" Ball tweeted late on Sunday night "Bout to get/take my shot... Yall pray for me... Here we go #GETBALL" potentially referring to a move south. Balls release comes on the heels of the team signing of All-Star linebacker Shea Emry from the Montreal Alouettes last week.
lw789

Powrót do Pytania i sugestie