Bride receives email calling her a ‘cow’ after it was sent t

Praktyczne informacje dotyczące pracy Opiekunki. Jest to miejsce na Wasze doświadczenia i przeżycia nabyte podczas pracy z seniorami.

Bride receives email calling her a ‘cow’ after it was sent t

Postprzez Jarry120 » Wt, 10 kwi 2018, 12:01

A bride-to-be was left speechless as a restaurant labelled her a ‘cow’ in an email about her meant for a member of staff.
Karen Williams, who runs The Mulberry Tree in Kent, was horrified after she realised the message had been received by Jade Sharp, looking to hire the venue for her big day. The restaurant’s response to Jade was revealed in the bride’s one-star review on the website Trip Advisor. Jade wrote: ‘I cannot express how hurt and upset I was reading the email. How rude and unprofessional the way in which she spoke about us! ‘For a potential wedding booking the customer service we have received first hand is awful disgusting and disrespectful.’

Malwarebytes Support Number

In the email from Sunday, March 25, the restaurant worker said they were ‘p***ed off’ after a couple asked how much it would be for bread rolls as a starter and a roast dinner. It email also read: ‘Well she’s a cow. Not sure we’re the right venue for them tbh, they wanted a carvery and bacon rolls for their evening food.’ Williams phoned the woman and apologised before responding to the TripAdvisor review, describing the erroneous email as a ‘catastrophic mistake’. Williams wrote: ‘I am absolutely mortified, horrified and completely embarrassed that you had sight of such an email. It is completely unprofessional and indefensible.
HP Printer Technical Support Number
Jarry120

Powrót do Praca Opiekunki w Niemczech